Monday, January 11, 2021

Satchitananda

Instead of surface-level suffering -
Getting frustrated, irritated, snapping at small things -
Go deep into gut-level, face-to-the-floor grief,
Where the inner being lies.

Get to the source of it all,
Go under the unconscious,
Deep beneath the pain and hell and terror,
And die. Let yourself die there.

After death you’ll rise,
At peace. You’ll still breathe,
But now, you are the breath,
Not the mind. Nothing terrifies you now.

The death of the self is the gateway
To Heaven on Earth. Simply created
Oneness. No desire, no fear, just
Being. Consciousness. Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note to My Beloved Readers:

You're very important to me; more than you will ever know. Through writing about my life, I'm trying to become a better mother. That is, in fact, my penultimate goal. If I succeed, I hope to inspire fellow sufferers of abuse and mental illness like me to survive and thrive (and if I don't succeed, I'm still useful as an example of what NOT to do). So, please, join me! Subscribe by email. Read about my fall from grace, my digging myself out of the trenches of demoralization, and my uphill trudge, battling the demons on the road to restoration, redemption, and happy destiny. We are not alone, you and I. And if you believe it - God's will is where your feet are. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me at adorafallbrook@gmail.com. Thank you, and so much love - Adora Fallbrook (nom de plume).