Thursday, September 23, 2021

The Book Begins...

What Adora Fallbrook experienced was an incredible amount of suffering. Three decades of it. What topped it off was a diagnosis of HIV, twisting the knife held by the many men who wanted her vagina and not her soul. 

Adora Fallbrook died a slow, painful death. Not in the corporeal sense - her body was very much alive - but the one who kept letting dicks enter her vagina in the hopes of being loved by a man to whom it was attached, died. And she felt the pain and the grief of the loss, tremendously. 

On "Good Friday," April 04, 2021, before going to church - for the first time since COVID-19 hit in March of 2020 - Adora made a vow. About a week prior, she said goodbye to the 60 year-old recovered alcoholic Christian construction worker who, for a couple months, hadn't let her diagnosis stop his dick. He truly was a Christian, Adora thought - surely, this man of age, experience, wisdom, a God-fearing, recovered alcoholic practicing the principles of the 12 Steps - surely this man would be different than all the rest. But Adora realized that, like the rest of them, he didn't love her. None of them ever would. And it hurt.

Adora had left her husband in 2012 as a 27 year-old woman. Having been with "the love of her life," her "high school sweetheart" since she was 18 years old, she had no idea what the world was like. She had no idea what she was like. She was unconsciously operating as the wounded little girl who was taken away from her father at the age of 8. She was a ripe prospect for any and every man to insert his cock. While she was hoping one of them would love her, heal her, save her - they all just wanted to come and go. 53, 60, 75, and 59 - the pattern of men in the final year finally woke her up. The visceral pain of being used by so many men over the decade - 41 in total - awakened her.

To be continued...after being edited to shit and made perfect...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note to My Beloved Readers:

You're very important to me; more than you will ever know. Through writing about my life, I'm trying to become a better mother. That is, in fact, my penultimate goal. If I succeed, I hope to inspire fellow sufferers of abuse and mental illness like me to survive and thrive (and if I don't succeed, I'm still useful as an example of what NOT to do). So, please, join me! Subscribe by email. Read about my fall from grace, my digging myself out of the trenches of demoralization, and my uphill trudge, battling the demons on the road to restoration, redemption, and happy destiny. We are not alone, you and I. And if you believe it - God's will is where your feet are. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me at adorafallbrook@gmail.com. Thank you, and so much love - Adora Fallbrook (nom de plume).