Friday, November 13, 2020

Divorcing Self Pity

For a very brief moment, there was someone who was saying good morning and good night every single day. For a very brief moment, there was someone who cared about me “that way”. And why? Because he was hoping to have a place to put his dick. Someplace soft and warm and wet. 


A contract. But I breached. 


So “love” is the agreement, “Fuck me and I’ll let you feel cared for”? 


Whatever happened to, “I care for you, so when we see each other, I know our love will be there,” and we let things unfold, naturally?


Nope. There has to be a “sex agreement” in advance, apparently. 



AM


SO


TIRED


OF


THIS


SHIT.


Four break-ups in one year. It’s the same shit - different year. Reminds me of 2012 through 2014, before my last suicidal depression. Yep...this is familiar, all right.


Damn these thoughts...


“And now there will be no one.”


“I’m not worth the risk unless the sex is that good? That often? Vagina videos and sexting every day?”


“And he was the last one who will ever want me, and I screwed it up. Just because I wouldn’t screw him soon enough.”


“It’s all over now.”


Seriously, Self Pity - we need a divorce, bitch.


I need to let go and let God. Then this too shall pass. I’ll become a mother-fucking (yep - self-fucking) super-hero single-mom who is both woman and man, nurturer and provider all-in-one. Two jobs. A vibrator, and Star Trek: Discovery, where the black female Commander Michael Burnham rocks a pixie ‘do, kicks ass, and takes a man’s name. I can get off to that.


As long as I can survive this fucking self pity (sign the papers!), I think I’ll be all right.


Break-up number five. Let’s go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note to My Beloved Readers:

You're very important to me; more than you will ever know. Through writing about my life, I'm trying to become a better mother. That is, in fact, my penultimate goal. If I succeed, I hope to inspire fellow sufferers of abuse and mental illness like me to survive and thrive (and if I don't succeed, I'm still useful as an example of what NOT to do). So, please, join me! Subscribe by email. Read about my fall from grace, my digging myself out of the trenches of demoralization, and my uphill trudge, battling the demons on the road to restoration, redemption, and happy destiny. We are not alone, you and I. And if you believe it - God's will is where your feet are. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me at adorafallbrook@gmail.com. Thank you, and so much love - Adora Fallbrook (nom de plume).