Monday, November 25, 2013

The Satellite Communications Engineer, part 2

James (click for prelim info) (11:56am Sat, Nov 23): Hi Adora. Hope ur having a good time with your son. You've been on my mind :)

Me (12:06 pm Sat, Nov 23): Yay! Thank you. I am having fun with him. You've been on my mind too. (Understatement. Better to say I've gladly rented you a prominent space in it, and by the looks of things, you ain't gon' be goin' nowheres none time soon.) Hehe. Mwah.

James (12:08pm Sat, Nov 23): Xoxo :)

James (6:44pm Sat, Nov 23): I've been thinking, uv inspired me...Can I see u Monday?

Me (7:13 pm Sat, Nov 23): Sure! Sorry was on the phone with a former sponsee calling from a foster home. Off the phone now.

Me (7:14 pm Sat, Nov 23): I get off work at 5:30.

James (7:17pm Sat, Nov 23): Perfect! Would u like to do dinner?

Me (7:18pm Sat, Nov 23): Definitely.

James (8:03pm Sat, Nov 23): Great! Come on over when free and we'll carpool. C u then!

Me (8:22pm Sat, Nov 23): Okie dokie artichoke. Oh um...text me ur address k. :)

James (8:37pm Sat, Nov 23): [texts address]

James (8:37pm Sat, Nov 23): :)

Me (8:38pm Sat, Nov 23): Ankthay ouyay ;)

(READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T YET.)

Me (1:35pm, Mon Nov 25): Would you mind if I had you pick me up from [work] instead? I know the no sex til marriage idea is extreme but I would just feel more comfortable if we had a few more dates first before adding that back in. Are you okay with that?

James (3:07pm Mon, Nov 25): yes!! that is what i wanted to talk to you about actually. i want that too. no sex till marriage. i can pick you up at [your work]. coming from [city], might be a cpl mins late?

Me (3:19pm Mon, Nov 25): Really? Wow! Well no worries about time. I have plenty of work here to do. I can just stay late. Also if you need to go home first for anything that's no problem either. Just lemme know.

James (5:17pm Mon, Nov 25): I'm running late, I hope to be there maybe in another 30-35 minutes?

Me (5:18pm Mon, Nov 25): No prob, behind on some projects, no rush

James (5:28pm Mon, Nov 25): ur the best. ill txt when i leave work..

Me (5:28pm Mon, Nov 25): No UR the best. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note to My Beloved Readers:

You're very important to me; more than you will ever know. Through writing about my life, I'm trying to become a better mother. That is, in fact, my penultimate goal. If I succeed, I hope to inspire fellow sufferers of abuse and mental illness like me to survive and thrive (and if I don't succeed, I'm still useful as an example of what NOT to do). So, please, join me! Subscribe by email. Read about my fall from grace, my digging myself out of the trenches of demoralization, and my uphill trudge, battling the demons on the road to restoration, redemption, and happy destiny. We are not alone, you and I. And if you believe it - God's will is where your feet are. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me at adorafallbrook@gmail.com. Thank you, and so much love - Adora Fallbrook (nom de plume).